Monday, October 02, 2006

Well my friends, it's been awhile. The Iawah world is a pretty busy place right now. So because I don't really have any ideas of what to write about, I would like you folks to think about some cool stuff that you wanna see here! Write me some of your ideas and stories! I need your help!!!!!!!! I'm waiting........ Seriously though. Let me know what you think, and we'll get this blog really rolling!!! Click on "Comments" below, then type your ideas into the "Comments" box. Until then, remember that Iawah is the place to be and that next summer the blob will be back in action. Peace.

"the legend"

1 Comments:

Blogger Sammie said...

Hey Legend. This is Sam. I was in girls camp one, and i was in you and mongrel's guitar class [second period](the girl that played stairway to heaven by myself infront of everyone). Anyways, i remember one day during the week you and mongrel were talking about an 'attack' on camp iawah. That it would be a 'code red' situation. The intruders involved beavers, fish and the lake police. I would really like for you to post that story on here because it made me laugh soo much when i heard it.

Thanks,
Sam

October 04, 2006 12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home