Monday, October 16, 2006


Well, I lied. I said I would write 2 days in a row and I didn't. I'm very sorry and I hope you can all forgive me. I will however write about something a little more serious. Making friends. (no, not "Friends" the TV show! although, this is a nice picture of them!)

Now, this is something I love doing. I love meeting new people and getting to know what makes them tick. I mean what makes them laugh, what makes them smile, what makes them mad and what they're all about. Now, as you may know, I am a very outgoing person and I am not really afraid to talk to anyone. I don't really have any problems going up to people and starting conversations. Not everyone is like me though. Some people choke up and can't get any words out when they meet new people. Others are worried about what people will think about them. That's ok!!! But I think that we put too much pressure on ourselves to impress other people. We think that if we don't make that person laugh within 2 minutes of meeting them then we are never gonna talk to them again. Wrong!!! Be yourself. If you're not a joker, don't joke. If the person is someone you have to impress, then ask yourself is that really the kind of person you wanna be friends with? And another thing. Don't get yourself too cranked on being the "perfect" friend. It's impossible!!! You're not always gonna make everybody happy, and thats okay. Be yourself, enjoy the company of others and make true friends who you can be real with.

Thanks for waiting guys and I hope that helps at least one of you out. Keep the comments coming. I love hearing from you guys. Peace.

"the legend"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello legend, anyhow thanks for writing that becasue i agree with it all. i started grade 9 this year and had to meet a bunch of new people and like all ofa sudden i was shy...which im like not at all. so anyhow thats for the wisdom. see yeah

November 07, 2006 5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home