Thursday, January 25, 2007


Things here at camp are starting to wind up for the summer. Crazy eh? It's only January and summer stuff is already getting worked on. I am so excited for this summer and you should be too! It's gonna be a gooder. The summer here at camp is always full of sweet memories. I have so many good memories of this place! One of my favorite memories of last summer was the ELIMINATION Tether Ball Championship in Rock on Rock. It was one of the greatest sports nights of my life. What will this summer hold for memories? Who knows? I love hearing camp stories and peoples favorite moments at camp. Tell me some of yours. What are you looking forward to for next summer? All know is that, as usual summer 2007 is gonna rock!!!!! So register now. Go do it!!! NOW!!! :)

legend

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a couple of words for you :P

WAL-MART Goodfellow Rock on Rock 2005 :P

-Julie

January 30, 2007 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home