Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Ok, so how many people went to Primetime in the City: Kingston? Lets see a show of hands! (or comments, just click on the word "comments" below). What did you guys think? What did you like most: singing, games, food or T-Hawk's awesome talk?

If you live in the Ottawa area, don't worry we're coming there soon, on November 10th. I get pretty excited about these things, so I hope to see you all there!!!

Now, this may be a very random thing to write about, but I feel the need to share my thoughts on the topic of karaoke. Karaoke is a mystery to me. Do people sing karaoke on a regular basis? I find it interesting that there is also a huge market for christian karaoke. There are actually like 500 websites for christian karaoke cds!!!! Maybe we should call primetime karaoketime: music and words on a screen. That's karaoke!!! :) (I'm kidding. I don't actually think we should do that, but it would be pretty funny.)
Why do people like Karaoke so much? Do you like Karaoke? Do you have a funny Karaoke story to share with us? Does anyone know where Karaoke first started? (click on the word "comments" below and share your thoughts!)

In closing, come to Primetime in the City: Ottawa, and have some fun with friends food and karaoke......(sorry, i had too!!!) I hope to see you all there!!!!
Peace
"the legend"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there!

T-Hawk G-Funk

October 27, 2006 11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey whatz up legend. My name is emily and i went to girls camp 2. It was so much fun!! Iwas in handcraft with hedge!! Remember when you blobed a water melon!! Then mino broke it up and we at it!! I went to Prime Time In The City!!In kingston!!I loved seeing hedge and all the other leaders there! Great singing and guitar. When i get older i wnat to play guitar on the iawah prime time stage just like you!! Anyways i cannot pick what acktivite i loveed the most. My youth group leader dissmised the children at my church this morning and guest what she did for the lesson!! You know the baloon thing they did before T-Hawk spoke. With the water in the baloon thats what she did!!My mom thought the baloon was going to brake and let the water drop on the girls head!! LOL, You know the picture on the home page with the girl in the brown shirt with long blond hair looking at the camera? Its the 4th one down. Well, THATS ME!!! Its cool that I was in the pictures!!

November 05, 2006 1:32 PM  
Blogger the legend said...

Hi Emily! I'm glad you were able to come to Primetime in Kingston, and that you had such a good time! Hedge is a great cabin leader to have, isn't she? She is lots of fun!

Sounds like your youth leader must know some of the same tricks as Bonkers (since they both knew the balloon trick!).

Hope to see you at Camp again soon!

November 08, 2006 9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Legend,
How are you doing? Hope your doing great! What is new? Hope to hear from you. P.S I Prayfully will have a cousin come to Iawah from England this comming year. Hope all is well,
takecare God Bless,
From
Alison Vines (Gator) =)<><

November 24, 2006 7:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

camop had kareoke once... ror 2003 i think.. for the seperate girls /guys night.. it was SWEET... i was a camper then.. and i remember my cabin sang she thinks my tractor is sexy... i loved it.. alot... people like kareoke so much because.. ITS SO FUN.. some of my friends have kareoke machines at there houses!... i wish!... its so sweet!
iNsTa

January 08, 2007 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home